Special Savings! We Can Help You Meet Your Family’s Learning Needs
Now, more than ever, you can count on us to help meet the learning needs of your family. We know that school is currently full of uncertainties. We’re here to support you with our proven approach:
- Catch up in core skills like reading and math. Subjects that can be extra tough in distance-hybrid learning!
- One-to-one programs tailored to your child’s unique needs.
- Schoolwork support – We manage your child’s distance learning!
- School Enrollment – Looking for a new school? In addition to our learning center, we offer enrollment at our accredited K-12 school, Lindamood-Bell Academy. Personalized learning for students of all abilities.*
Our success with students starts with our unique Learning Ability Evaluation. We identify strengths and weaknesses that may be affecting performance in reading, comprehension, and math. And, for a limited time, you can apply the cost of the evaluation (a value of $395) to any Lindamood-Bell service! We’re live online (since 2015!) and in person.
Learning Ability Evaluation
- Evaluation administered in person or online
- Standardized measures of reading, comprehension, and math
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses
- Consultation to explain findings
Learning Skills Measured
- Sounding Out Words
- Word Reading
- Reading Comprehension
- Paragraph Reading
- Math Computation
- Math Story Problem Solving
Contact us to schedule your child’s Learning Ability Evaluation: 800-300-1818.
*Check your local center for Academy availability.