Learning Center on Campus
With genuine Lindamood-Bell Instruction at your campus, students can make years of gain.
Our Learning Center on Campus (LCOC) partnerships feature direct instruction—
our team is on-site, providing daily intervention that changes learning.
On campus services allow your staff to accomplish more,
and maximize student learning time.
The Lindamood-Bell Difference
a Learning Center on Campus starts meeting your needs on day one
Lindamood-Bell Instructional Staff
Daily Group Sessions
Support for Classroom Teachers
what we do
- Individualized instruction for large groups of students
- Targeted populations may include SPED, EL
- Instruction based on the learning needs of individuals
- We help all students read and comprehend to their potential
how we do it
- Lindamood-Bell staff
- Our research-validated programs
- Daily sessions
- On School Campus
Lindamood-Bell utilizes unique programs, authored by our co-founders.
Traditional reading and tutoring programs focus on content instruction.
Lindamood-Bell programs focus on the sensory-cognitive processing necessary for reading and comprehension.
Lindamood-Bell is the only official provider endorsed by the authors of these programs
and offers the highest level of instructional quality and fidelity.
- Seeing Stars®: Symbol Imagery for Phonological and Orthographic Processing in Reading and Spelling (SI)
- Visualizing and Verbalizing for Language Comprehension and Thinking® (V/V®)
- Talkies®: Visualizing and Verbalizing for Oral Language Comprehension and Expression (Talkies®)
- Lindamood Phoneme Sequencing® Program for Reading, Spelling, and Speech (LiPS®)
- On Cloud Nine® Math (OCN™)