Our Learning Centres in the
Watch a special Webinar with our Co-founder, Nanci Bell.
Click Here to Watch
We believe, passionately, that all children and adults can be taught to read and comprehend.
We identify strengths and weaknesses that may be be affecting school performance in reading, comprehension, and maths. Our instruction is based on an individual’s learning needs.
Some students come to us with general learning challenges or a previous diagnosis such as dyslexia, or autism spectrum disorders.
Students come to us to enhance their skills or to just make learning easier.
The Lindamood-Bell Difference
Our research-Validated Programmes
One-to-One Student/Instructor Ratio
Our Instruction Team Focused on Each Student
A Comfortable Learning Environment
what we do
- Lindamood-Bell instruction is based on an individual’s learning needs and embodies an interactive, balanced approach.
- Our instruction addresses an individual’s specific learning needs.
- Through Socratic questioning, instructors teach students to integrate sensory information to help them develop their language and literacy skills.
how we do it
- Our research-validated programs
- One to six hours per day
A snapshot of
Lindamood-Bell® programs are unique.
Traditional reading and tutoring programs focus on content instruction.
Lindamood-Bell programs focus on the sensory-cognitive processing necessary for reading and comprehension.
Lindamood-Bell is the only official provider endorsed by the authors of these programs
and offers the highest level of instructional quality and fidelity.
- Seeing Stars®: Symbol Imagery for Phonological and Orthographic Processing in Reading and Spelling (SI)
- Visualizing and Verbalizing for Language Comprehension and Thinking® (V/V®)
- Talkies®: Visualizing and Verbalizing for Oral Language Comprehension and Expression (Talkies®)
- Lindamood Phoneme Sequencing® Program for Reading, Spelling, and Speech (LiPS®)
- On Cloud Nine® Math (OCN™)