For many parents of school-age children, recent days have been filled with unprecedented circumstances to navigate. It’s hard to believe that summer is right around the corner. Like many moms, dads, and guardians, you may be concerned that the extended school closures will impact your child’s learning.
This summer, you can count on Lindamood-Bell instruction to make up for lost time.
Meet Grace and Lauren:
- Grace is finishing the school year at home.
- Grace will miss nearly 70 days of direct instruction.
- Lauren feels overwhelmed. She is juggling her job, parenting Grace and her sister, and distance learning.
- Lauren is worried that Grace will be behind when school starts in the fall.
- They need a summer they can count on.
This summer, we’ll be open either live online or in person.
Our instruction for reading, comprehension, and math is proven effective for students with challenges that affect learning, including dyslexia. We also help students who just need improved skills that will make school easier!
Enroll for summer by April 30, 2020, and get 5% off your first week of summer instruction!
Contact us now at 800-300-1818 to get started and secure your spot.