Now more than ever, you need learning support that fits your student’s needs.
Lindamood-Bell offers reliable, innovative learning experiences that are effective and dynamic, online or in person.
Families can use Lindamood-Bell to:
1) Get answers about your child’s current reading and comprehension skills with Lindamood-Bell’s complimentary Simple Screening for Learning. We’ll talk with you about strengths and challenges that may be affecting performance at school. Plus. you’ll receive $50 off our full Learning Ability Evaluation (discount varies in locations outside the US)!
2) Get ahead or catch up in reading, comprehension, or math in addition to whatever is happening at school. Great for kids with learning difficulties or those who fell behind after months away from school.
3) Provide a full school enrollment. In addition to our Learning Center services, we have an actual K-12 accredited school, Lindamood-Bell Academy. This is the option for those who are unenrolling from their district for any reason. They can attend full time or for single subjects. It is all personalized so there are great options for all kids, including accelerated learners, special ed, ADHD.
Individualized to meet the needs of each student.
At Lindamood-Bell, we give you the flexibility you need!
Lindamood-Bell Schoolwork Support
Let our skilled instructors help your student complete school assignments.
- Supervised help with school assignments
- Our instructors will answer any questions and assist when necessary
- Motivating, focused environment
- One-to-one (online or in-center by location) or small groups (online only)
- 1-2 hours per day, 1-5 days per week
Academy Small Classroom
Grades 1-8 virtual group instruction
Imagine your child in a small, engaging class that combines sensory-cognitive instruction for reading and comprehension with a proven curriculum.
Lindamood-Bell Academy’s small classes for grades 1-8 offer English/language arts, math, science, and history/social studies.
Students have many opportunities to socialize and have fun, all from the comfort of home!
- students working at grade level
- students qualify with a simple, complimentary screening
- dynamic, synchronous Instruction
- class of 3-10 students
- online only
- grades 1-8
- proven Pearson curriculum
- set time–4 hours daily
- sensory cognitive instruction included
- math, ELA, science, and social studies
- Accredited private school
“He’s getting the attention, he’s getting teachers who know what they are teaching and are very good. They are opening doors for children that otherwise would not be open! It’s high-quality teaching in a virtual setting I need.” ~ a parent
Academy A la Carte Courses
Looking for an English or Math solution for this school year? Now more than ever, you deserve a reliable learning experience. Let Lindamood-Bell Academy help with proven, evidence-based instruction and curriculum.
Whether you want to help your student get ahead this fall or you’re worried about “COVID slide,” we can help.
- One-to-one instruction
- Online or in-center my location
- Grades 1-8
- Proven Pearson curriculum
- Single semester enrollment available
- Sensory-cognitive instruction
- 1-3 hours daily
- Rolling admissions
- Flexible scheduling
“I love to do the Online Learning session because it is fun, interactive, and you learn more. I am getting better at working independently. I love Academy!” – a student
Academy Kinder Group
Your kindergartner deserves a strong educational foundation.
At Lindamood-Bell Academy, our Kinder program combines our evidence-based instruction for reading and comprehension with a proven curriculum.
We can provide your child with an online kindergarten experience that starts them off with the skills and confidence they need to succeed in school.
- Online, live synchronous instruction
- 3 students per class
- Proven, engaging curriculum
- Lindamood-Bell reading instruction
- 3 hours daily
“He loves his teachers, he loves going to school, he loves learning. His confidence is high. He started using bigger words. He’s reading all the time, instead of playing video games.” – Moe, mother of an Academy student
Get started today
Get started now by contacting us to discuss how we can help make this year everything your family has been waiting for! 800-300-1818
**Check your local Learning Center for availability.