BLOG AND NEWS
Earth Day: Greening our Learning Scene
Celebrate Earth Day!
In 2007, Lindamood-Bell began an initiative to Green Our Learning Scene. This effort has led to many new developments, including the creation of a Green Team to help fulfill our objectives, ongoing green practice policies, and receipt of a regional Green Award.
Now, during our 30th Anniversary year, we are pleased to announce we have continued the practices outlined in our initial plans with the following items:
- All our locations utilize naturally-derived cleaning products
- Our materials are printed on recycled paper
- Recycle bins are at every desk
- Recycled bathroom and kitchen paper products are used
- Water coolers have been replaced with tap water filters
- Incandescent lights have been replaced with LEDs or CFLs
- Use of natural light and fresh plants in our offices is encouraged
These simple changes help us keep our environment safe for our students and staff as we work together for a healthier tomorrow. Together we can do this. Together we can do anything.