We are grateful for each individual who has learned with us worldwide at our Learning Centers, Lindamood-Bell Academy, Workshops, and School Partnerships.
For over thirty-five years, we have believed that all children and adults can learn to read and comprehend to their potential.
As it was in 1986, our goal is to make a life-changing difference. No matter what challenges may come this year, we will be the light for all who dream about being able to learn.
We are so proud of all of our students! Extraordinary challenges were met with extraordinary efforts which led to great successes!
Here’s what 2021 looked like in our Learning Centers:
- 53 Learning Center Locations worldwide
- 3,687 students received in-person, blended, or virtual instruction: all 100% live and face-to-face.
- In person: 1,208 students
- Online: 1,682
- Blended: 797
- Gifted $228,879 for life-changing instruction to families in need
- Collaborated with over 1,000 professionals
- Over 50 community support projects
The Academy is in its sixth year of operation!
Our proven approach, with engaging, experienced instructors in every class, evidence-based programs, and standards-aligned curriculum, enabled our students to thrive during a challenging year.
- 214 students worldwide
- 51 online
- 163 online + in person
Lindamood-Bell for Schools
Lindamood-Bell’s unique school implementation and professional learning options helped maximize student achievement even in the midst of crisis.
- 7,490 participants attended professional development workshops.
- 875 teachers received job-embedded professional development.
- Over 4,300 students were reached via school partnerships.
- Over 7,000 members are in our online professional learning community.
- Participants from 37 countries.