Lindamood-Bell is an approved READ Act provider
Since 1998, Lindamood-Bell has been partnering with Colorado educators to improve students’ reading proficiency. Our many collaborations with districts have led to increases in student achievement.
Lindamood-Bell is an approved READ Act provider for Professional Development and Intervention Programs. Approved programs include:
- Develops phonics/phonemic awareness, fluency, and spelling
- Applies to struggling readers and students with disabilities, including dyslexia
- Develops vocabulary, reading and listening comprehension, critical thinking, and writing
- Accommodates RtI through all tiers of instruction
- Develops expressive language, vocabulary, and comprehension
- Helps to bring non-verbal imagery to consciousness
Professional development options to meet your needs:
- Online workshops
- Scheduled workshops, including Colorado Springs
- In-service workshops for schools and districts, onsite, or online
We welcome the opportunity to work with you to help all students reach their learning potential. Contact us to get started 800-233-1819.
Check out a recent webinar featuring George Welsh, 2014 Colorado Superintendent of the Year. Learn how he led one of the lowest performing schools in the state, Haskin Elementary, to become a model of School Turnaround success.