Discover the Magic of Learning
right from the start.
Reception BOOST™ — enrichment for our youngest learners.
Free activities to help build skills with your reception student: Download Here
Reception BOOST™ at Lindamood-Bell.
High-quality early learning for your child.
the skills they need + research-validated methods
flexible scheduling + individualised learning plans
one-to-one + our instructors make learning fun
what we do
- Letter names and sounds
- Sounding out for reading
- Sight word reading
- Printing letters and numbers
- Listening comprehension
- Communication skills
- Counting and understanding numbers
- Adding and subtracting
- Pencil and scissors work
- Colour and shape recognition
how we do it
- Lindamood-Bell instruction is based on your child’s specific learning needs and embodies an interactive, balanced approach.
- Our Reception BOOST™ students enjoy working on the skills needed for school, in an individualised setting.
- We use our research-validated programmes to develop language and literacy skills.
- An age-appropriate learning evaluation is an integral part of all Lindamood-Bell instruction. Recommendations are based on an individual student’s needs. Some students may require preliminary intervention to prepare for the Reception BOOST™ format.
A snapshot of
Lindamood-Bell® programmes are unique.
Traditional reading and tutoring programmes focus on content instruction.
Lindamood-Bell programmes focus on the processing necessary for reading and comprehension.
Seeing Stars: Symbol Imagery for Phonological and Orthographic Processing in Reading and Spelling (SI)
Visualizing and Verbalizing for Language Comprehension and Thinking (V/V)
Talkies: Visualizing and Verbalizing for Oral Language Comprehension and Expression (Talkies)
Lindamood Phoneme Sequencing® Program for Reading, Spelling, and Speech (LiPS)
On Cloud Nine: Visualizing and Verbalizing for Math (OCN)