Achieve years of learning gain in weeks of individualized instruction.
Our instruction helps a wide range of individuals, pre-kindergarten through adult, by developing language processing that is critical to becoming a proficient learner in any subject.
Our approach enables students to establish independence and
self-correction in learning.
The Lindamood-Bell Difference
Our instruction can change learning for life
Our Research-Validated Programs
One-to-One Student/Instructor Ratio
Our Instruction Team Focused on Each Student
A Warm, Comfortable Learning Environment
The Best Instructors
what we do
- Lindamood-Bell instruction is based on an individual’s learning needs and embodies an interactive, balanced approach.
- Our instruction addresses an individual’s specific learning needs.
- Through Socratic questioning, instructors teach students to integrate sensory information to help them develop their language and literacy skills.
how we do it
- Our research-validated programs
- One to six hours per day
A snapshot of
Lindamood-Bell® programs are unique.
Traditional reading and tutoring programs focus on content instruction.
Lindamood-Bell programs focus on the processing necessary for reading and comprehension.
Lindamood-Bell is the only official provider endorsed by the authors of these programs
and offers the highest level of instructional quality and fidelity.
- Seeing Stars®: Symbol Imagery for Phonological and Orthographic Processing in Reading and Spelling (SI)
- Visualizing and Verbalizing for Language Comprehension and Thinking® (V/V®)
- Talkies®: Visualizing and Verbalizing for Oral Language Comprehension and Expression (Talkies®)
- Lindamood Phoneme Sequencing® Program for Reading, Spelling, and Speech (LiPS®)
- On Cloud Nine® Math (OCN™)