Proven Results for Schools and Educators
Teachers learn to develop the underlying processes necessary for a student to learn to read and comprehend. We deliver Professional Development in the following formats:
Workshops for individuals and groups.
- In-Service Workshops for schools and districts: Onsite or Online
- Lindamood-Bell Workshops PLUS for schools and districts
- Comprehensive School Partnerships with schools and districts
Learning Center on Campus
Available through your local Lindamood-Bell Learning Center, the Learning Center on Campus (LCOC) creates an instant literacy center, bringing the specialized environment and instruction of our Learning Center to your school.
The LCOC provides Lindamood-Bell quality implementation to students at risk for reading failure, including Special Education students and English Language Learners. Our LCOC includes:
Student needs assessment
- Lindamood-Bell trained staff onsite
- Small group instruction
- Personalized learning
- Differentiated instruction
- Classroom support for teachers