Last year was like no other, and we are grateful for every individual who has learned with us across the globe at our Learning Centers, Lindamood-Bell Academy, Workshops, and School Partnerships.
2021 is our thirty-fifth year, and we believe more than ever that all children and adults can learn to read and comprehend to their potential.
As it was in 1986, our goal is to make a life-changing difference and to be a light in the darkness for all who dream about being able to learn.
We are so proud of our students and our staff! Extraordinary challenges were met with extraordinary success.
Here’s what 2020 looked like in our Learning Centers:
- 58 Learning Center Locations worldwide
- 3,789 students received in-person, blended, or virtual instruction: all 100% live and face-to-face
- In person: 720 students
- Online: 2,095
- Blended: 974
- Over 125,700 hours of in-person instruction
- Over 310,000 hours of online instruction
- Gifted $230,000 for life-changing instruction to families in need
- Collaborated with over 250 professionals
- Dozens of community support projects
The Academy is in its fifth year of operation with more students than ever.
Our proven approach, with engaging, experienced instructors in every class, evidence-based programs, and standards-aligned curriculum, enabled our students to thrive during these unprecedented times.
- 350 students worldwide
- 15 online
- 335 online + in person
Lindamood-Bell for Schools
Lindamood-Bell’s unique school implementation and professional learning options helped maximize student achievement even in the midst of crisis.
- 4000 participants at professional development workshops
- 640 teachers received job-embedded professional development
- Over 3,450 students reached via school partnerships
- Over 4,000 members in our online professional learning community
- 67 countries of participants